Available as the MAX 600, MAX 1200, MAX2500, MAX 3000 and MAX 6000, the model number signifies the quantity of meat that the massager will hold.
MAX massagers can be used to process beef, pork and poultry. The mixing blade shaft with four helical mixing blades ensures optimal mixing and a uniform massage effect.
On smaller models, loading and unloading is from the front. For larger units loading is made at the front and unloading at the back, making it ideally suited for processing lines.
Depending upon model standard equipment includes:
- Frequency-controlled drive for setting the speed on the mixing blade shaft
- Recipe management
- Vacuum pump
- Thermo plate for connection to a cooling system
- A stable ladder for cleaning and inspection work
A charge container with vacuum suction pipe guarantees an easy load process. Pneumatically-controlled loading slide valves are available for fully-automatic loading.
The touchscreen control allows both pre-programs and main programs, an exact massage, at a set time and freely selectable vacuum quantities at selectable speeds.
The spraying of liquid additives and intake of solid materials (optional) is possible whilst the process is running. In addition to all other production advantages, this eliminates mixing of raw ingredients and half-finished products.
Drainage is made very easily into containers for further processing. Massage units can also be adjusted for height to allow for user friendly operation.
- Increase in productivity
- Increase in product yields
- Increase in slicing yields
- Significantly higher levels of system utilisation compared to tumbler technology
- Energy savings thanks to increased efficiencies and faster processing times